TOURAINE - north west from Tours - Close to an 18 hole golf course - Easy access from the motorway
At the end of a village, Mansion dated XVIth century surrounded by a plot of land about 1.3 ha
(Park, orchard and meadow) - Stalls for horses - Outbuildings
Price : 557 000 €uros
HISTORY : In 1574, this manor belonged to René de Betz, squire, lieutenant to the bodyguards, married to Gabrielle de Castelnau. He died in 1625 and was buried in the village church. In 1626 it belonged to Charles de Betz. In 1728, it belonged to the abbot Henry of Betz. In 1733 it belonged to Henri-Joseph de Betz. In 1741, it belonged to Henri, Marquis d'Illiers d'Entragues. In 1744 he belonged to Louis-Auguste Cyr, Marquis de Rieux, lieutenant-general of the king's armies, and Claude-Louise of Illiers d'Entragues. In 1764 he belonged to Michel-Denis de La Rüe du Can de Champchevrier, lord of Cléré, of the Chotardière, Houdaigne and Courbouin. In 1764 he belonged to Agathe-Angélique de La Rüe du Can (wife of Marie Berthelot de Villeneuve). In 1789 he belonged to Anne-Jean-Baptiste de la Rue du Can de Champchevrier. This ancient fief dates back many years because its Lords were notables among the nobility.
Ground-floor (height under ceiling 4 m) :
· Dining room (approx 31 m²): black and white diamond tiles - interior shutters - beams - fresco · Living room (approx. 24 m²): tufted fireplace - old main entrance door to outside · Kitchen (approx 28 m²): fireplace with wood burning stove - 2 radiators in cast iron, one with hot plate - Staircase to the first floor - paving · In the tower: guest washbasin - interior shutters - terracotta floor tiles · Arranged linenroom · Access staircase to bedroom 2 (approx 14 m²) with washroom · Bedroom 1 (approx 30 m²): fireplace - floor tiles - wardrobe - washroom with double sinks - w.c.
1 st-floor :
· Landing - w.c. · Sitting-room (approx. 26 m²) - Very beautiful ancient floor tiles - stained glass and interior shutters - Separation wall with bedroom 3 with half-timberings · Bedroom 3 (approx.35 m²) : Old floor tiles - stained glass and interior shutters. · Washroom · Bedroom 4 (approx 18 m²) - carpeted - view of the inner courtyard · Bedroom 5 (approx 14 m²) - fitted carpet.
Double glazing except stained glass windows and the one in the tower - Weismann gas boiler - two hot water tanks - 2 standard septic tanks (one for the manor and one for the lodge) - Alarm
Outbuildings (facing the house) :
· Kitchen with bread oven · Workroom · 3 former piggeries · Sheds · Firewood
can accommodate 4 cars
Barn XVth century :
Complete insulation made on the ground floor and 1st floor - floor tile - Arranged mezzanine - office - Boiler room : independent gas boiler only for the barn
(250 m² of living space on two levels): insulation of the roof made recently - attic of the 1st floor that can be arranged - independent secluded garden - roofing redone in 2013 following the storm.
PLOT OF LAND : 1 hectare 31 ares 54 centiares
Meadow fenced and electrified for horses - Outbuilding including stall and saddlery (or 2nd stall) Park - Orchard (several kinds of apple trees, pear trees, cherry trees ...)
Land taxes : 1 777 € Local taxes : 1 695 € DPE : C
Possibility to buy :
· Guest house or lodge with independent access by a small road - recent renovation (total surface with Small garden: 778 m²) - Price : 214 000 euros real estate fees included
• Ground-floor · Living room (about 43 m²) with open plan kitchen - tiled floor - fireplace with inset · Bedroom 1 - shower room - cupboards · w.c. 1st floor : · Landing - w.c. · Bedroom 2 - wardrobes · Bedroom 3
Non contractual document
Cabinet METAIS-BERTRAND 15, rue de la Lamproie 37500 CHINON Tel : 02 47 93 18 38 Fax : 02 47 93 11 21